英语房屋出租广告简短
大家好!今天让小编来大家介绍下关于英语房屋出租广告简短的问题,以下是小编对此问题的归纳整理,让我们一起来看看吧。
创意岭作为行业内优秀的企业,服务客户遍布全球各地,相关业务请拨打电话:175-8598-2043,或添加微信:1454722008
文章目录列表:
一、房屋出租启示英语范文 一,说明你家里有一套四居室要出租; 二,写清楚房屋状况和租赁人关心的问题
House Renting.
For Rent one apartment with four room ,located in the central of the city,it's near supermarket, good for a family or four persons,individual bathroom; full kitchen privilege,parking space, RMB 800 per month; utilities not included. Please contact Mr. Zhang at 364521, if you are interested.二、写一篇有关公寓(房子)出租的广告英语,要带翻译的偶!
作文常用句式总结开头 Recently, the problem of … has aroused people’s concern. 最近,…问题已引起人们的关注. Internet has been pl
三、如果想租房子 应该看什么广告英文题
应该看带有“rent”的广告。
“rent”是指租借房屋的意思,因此如果想租房子,应该看带有“rent”字样的广告。
四、有谁知道关于二手房租赁所需要的英文口语有哪些?比如:看房 look and see the house 非常感谢~
就是房屋租赁吧,租房子还分什么二手一手的呢?
你们现在有没有公寓要出租啊?
Do you have any apartments for rent right now?
Do you have any apartment available right now?
Do you still have a/that vacancy?
一个房子有多大
How many square meters is that?
一个房子有多少英尺?
How many square meters is that?
这间公寓有多大?
How big is that apartment?
租金是多少?
What's the rent on that?
押金是多少?
How much is the deposit?
租金里面是否包含utilities (水电费)?
Are utilities included?
还需要支付其他费用吗?可能涉及的费用如:取暖费、物业费、有线电视费、上网费、车库)
What else am I responsible for?” There can be other fees like heating, property management, cableTV,Internet connection service,or garbage。
这间房子是空屋租,还是有家具(furniture)?”Gigi老师说,在国外,有些房子是所谓的furnished apartment,所以基本的家具如桌椅、床、柜子(closet)等等都有,租客只要带一些简单的行李入住即可。具体表达方法为:
房子带家具吗?
Is the apartment furnished?”
租房情景
A: I've been told you might have a vacant room.
听说您有空房间。
B: Yes, I have a spare room.
是的,我有一间空房。
A: Would it be ok to look at the room now?
现在能看看房子吗?
B: Could you come here in 20 minutes? We're right in the middle of dinner.
你20分钟后过来好吗?我们正好在吃晚饭呢。
20分钟后,David和太太一起去看房。
C: This apartment looks nice.
这个房子不错。
A: Yes, it has two bedrooms. That's convenient. And the living room is larger than I expected.
是的,有两间卧室,这比较方便。还有,客厅比我原先想的要大。
A: The living room is really large, isn't it!
这个客厅真大呀!
B: Yes, about forty square meters.
是的,大约有40平方米。
A: The bathtub is large enough for two people.
这个浴缸很大,足够两个人同时使用了。
C: Great. We can give our two children a bath together.
太好了,我们可以给两个孩子一起洗澡了。
C: Can I open the window and air out the room?
我能打开窗户,给房间通通风吗?
B: Sure.
当然可以。
A: It's a nice apartment.
这套房子挺让人喜欢的。
B: As you can see, the apartment has been recently renovated and comes completely furnished.
正如你所看到的,这房子已经装修过了,而且其他家具也都齐备。
A: How much is the rent?
房租多少钱?
B: 2500 yuan a month.
一个月2500元。
C: Are the utilities included in the rent?
房租中包括水、电和煤气费吗?
B: Only gas is included. You have to pay for the electricity and water.
只包括煤气。你需要支付水电费。
A: When can we move in?
我们什么时候可以搬进来?
B: Next Wednesday, if you like.
下周三就可以。
情景2
A: Here it is, Mr. Roberts. On the left is the kitchen. At the back of the living room are three bedrooms. The largest one is the master bedroom. You see the kitchen has basic appliances including a gas stove, refrigerator, dryer and washing machine. Also, you'll notice the living room is large. The landlord will also provide furniture if you need it.
罗伯茨先生,这里就是了。左面是厨房,客厅后面是三个卧室,最大的是主卧。你看,厨房里有基本家电,有煤气炉,冰箱,干衣机和洗衣机。还有,客厅相当宽敞。如果你要家具,房东可为你添置。
C: How about the bedroom?
卧室是怎样的?
A: Let me show you. This is the master bedroom with an adjoining bathroom. The view is delightful. The other two bedrooms are for children.
我带你去看。这是主卧连浴室,视野非常好。另外两个卧室是给小孩子。
C: It looks great to me. Can my wife and kids check it out tomorrow? Also, do you know if there is any discount for the rent?
我挺满意这里。我可否与太太和小孩明天再来看看? 还有,这房租能低一点吗?
A: I'm afraid not, sir. .
先生,恐怕不能。
C: I see. How much deposit should I pay?
明白了。请问要多少压金?
A: Two months deposit and one month's rent payable in advance.
两个月租金作压金及一个月的预付租金。
C: How about the management?
管理费是多少呢?
C: Sure. I'll let my family decide after they have looked at the apartment tomorrow. Thank you so much.
好的。我的家人明天看过房子之后便可决定。非常感谢。
这套房子的基本设计为三室二厅,一个客厅,一个饭厅,一间主卧和两间客房。建筑面积是九百一十三平方英尺。
The layout of the flat consists of one dining room, one living room, one master bedroom and two bedrooms. The gross area of this unit is nine hundred and thirteen square feet.
客厅向南,卧室向北
The living room faces south and the bedrooms face north
不如我再给你打电话再约吧?
how about I call you to make an appointment again?
A: Sure. Mrs. Chen, anyway, I should remind you that you must be quick because I have other clients wanting to see this unit.
没问题,陈太太。不过,我必须提醒您要快点决定,因为还有其他客户要求看这房子的。
招租广告常用缩略词:
A/C Air conditioning 空调
appl appliance(refrigerator, stove, dish washer, cloth washer, dryer) 家用电器
bachelor 一个只有一间房(同时作为睡房和起居室)的套间,里面另有洗手间浴室。
BR/BDRM 睡房
Basement/BSMT 地库/地下层
cable 有线电视
furn = furnished 带家具
hrdwd = hardwood 硬木地板
p/w 每周
p/m 每月
p.p. 每人
m/f 男/女
n/s or ns 不吸烟者
Excl 除外
Incl 包括
Furn 含家具
Unfurn 不含家具
dep.and ref. 押金和推荐信
Ch 中央暖气
Gch 煤气和中央暖气
Ech 电式中央暖气
w/m or w/mach 洗衣机
K&b 厨房与卫生间
nr.BR 靠近铁路
Dg 双层窗户
o.n.o. 最低价
studio = bachelor
U/G = underground parking 地下停车场
util = utilities 水电煤气
以上就是小编对于英语房屋出租广告简短问题和相关问题的解答了,如有疑问,可拨打网站上的电话,或添加微信。
推荐阅读: